Meeting for 1st Year Parents on October 1st
We understand that you may still be getting used to your child’s iPad, so we would like to invite you to an evening of training by a teacher from Wriggle on Tuesday 1st October 2019 at 6.30 p.m.
We ask that your child does not attend, but that you bring their iPad (remembering to get the passcode off them too). During the evening, you will learn:
• How to set your own restrictions on the iPad, including locking the iPad into a particular App for a period of time
• How to check internet history
• The basic navigation of the iPad, including how to find what Apps and content your child has been using
• How to use Accessibility Features, like having the iPad read text aloud, how to remove clutter and distractions on web pages, etc.
• Setting Automatic Screen Time Limits
• General tips, tricks and good practices
• Plus more
We look forward to seeing you on the night.